I have focused, studied and researched the ethics of artificial intelligence since 2014. Yes, the starting point was the book Superintelligence by Nick Bostrom. The philosophically fascinating themes and the importance of the topic turned me around. The only thing I wanted was to focus the ethical considerations of artificial intelligence and emerging technologies.
Along my journey, I have examined the more concrete and practical ethical problems posed by the AI technologies. Algorithmic bias, new kinds of security and safety threats, and every growing worry about our privacy has become the essential topics. I don't leave the broader societal changes without attention either. I believe we have to discuss about the issues of the employment and the changing human life also in the organization and business environments.
The cornerstones of my lecturing and consulting:
1) I am in with my heart: Sometimes something hits harder that the Instagram motivation memes. This is the topic what motivates me. And it's not even the honeymoon anymore.
2) Discussion: Ethics is about discussion. I am not there to provide the correct answers. I am there to raise the attention, to give the tools and frameworks to work it out, and to advance the discussion if necessary.
3) The importance: There won't be any more success stories without profound and advanced ethical analysis. The ethical considerations have to be aligned, respected and incorporated in everything coming out from the industry.
Lectures and Training on Technology and AI Ethics
- Introduction to AI Ethics - with a design twist
- For programmers and developers
- Preparing for strategic technological responsibility
Evaluating and assessing ethical problems and questions related to AI/ML applications and services.
Technology and AI Ethics Reports
Incorporating AI ethics with corporate responsibility. Do you want to report your ethical thinking and processes to your stakeholders? I can help with a kick-off workshop or by agreement.